Guys, what kind of girl do you like?

 “Someone who can blabber a lot.”

I'm kinda silent person in nature. I choose to be quite, most of the time. You ask me hundreds of questions, I'm gonna give answers in few words.

If someone wants to be my partner, I expect her to speak up everytime. That's the only way to know her better.

It doesn't mean that I'm not interested in her, if I'm silent. It's neither my ego. Being a silent guy is in my nature.

I can definitely listen all the blabbering with my attention; and when it's needed, I'm ready to explain just a single word of you in hundred words, that too hundred times if you ask me.

I really find a girl beautiful, if she expresses her emotions and everything, likewise air blows in the sky.

You love me? Confess it to me.

You have problems? Share it to me.

You are insecure of something? Approach me for a solution.

You shouldn't hesitate, how would I react on something or what would I say to you if it's annoying. Give no damn.

I'm always up for everything.

There's no use of having a beautiful figure, or being much educated, if a girl couldn't feel safe enough to share herself to me.

In long term, nothing much matters except a good conversation. Sharing words is the only way to keep a balance in the relationship.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram