Are you afraid to get married and why? ||i love him

 My sister in law is a very well known reputed Doctor in our city but after she got married with my brother ( Aunt's Son ) within 2 years she have to left her profession.

Reasons

She has given birth to a baby girl and that Lil girl need to be nurture now

My uncle aunty getting old and it's totally a joint family she has to take responsibility of their health not only of their health but care of others member in her family

Recently I have went to my Aunt's house and I have seen her getting not even a few minutes to talk with us busy in household chores from day to evening and she is fully tired and due to this thing she is not even capable of feeding that Lil girl.

My brother is a software engineer he works in another state so there is no one to co-operate her also

She served everyone but forget herself and due to this situation she getting very weak also and due to this things she is not able to give proper time to that Lil girl and making silly mistakes due to which she have to hear taunts and harsh words

Maid is there but still she is doing it all.

Sorry but I can't compromise , I can't sacrifice my dreams , I can't easily tolerate everything, I can't lose my individuality .I am fragile selfish person and so on marriage is not made for me and it is a biggest nightmare to me.

Edit- Dear readers please whenever you are free help your mothers in her household chores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram