A story Of Indian bad wife

 

Husband came home from office at 9:00 pm.

The wife started fighting him as soon as he came. Because she didn't like him.

The husband said, “Please give me food, I am very hungry.”

The wife said, “Go and eat yourself, I am feeling sleepy.”

The husband kept listening and the wife kept fighting with him the whole night.

Then in the morning the husband said, “Please give me breakfast.”

The wife said angrily, “I am fed up with you. You may die.”

The husband did not say anything and went to the office silently. When the wife came home from school with the children, she saw a huge crowd outside the house. When she looked closer, she saw her husband's dead body lying there. Doom befell him. There was silence in the mind. People were talking among themselves that he had met with an accident with his car. The wife started screaming loudly that Manoj, get up. I will never fight with you. I will never yell at you. You were hungry? Come on, I'll give you food. Just get up.

But how could Manoj wake him up as his bastard killed him.

After Manoj left, the wife started seeing the colors of the world. Started changing due to relationship. His own people started turning away from him. People of the world started looking at him with dirty eyes. Then within a few days his house was also taken away from him. The in-laws gave him whatever share was his. After the death of her husband, she realized that whatever her husband may be, whether she likes it or not, a husband is the crown of a woman's head. If you agree then comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram