What are the psychological methods of forgetting someone?


  1. I didn’t block my ex on social media. Doing so would have enhanced the urge to unblock and stalk (The Psychology of Reversibility)
  2. I made a small note where in I wrote 5 reasons for not contacting her. I saw it everytime, I thought about her. (The Psychology of Positive & Continuous Affirmation)
  3. I visited the restaurants and cafeterias that had memories of her. I saw to it that I enjoyed to the fullest and created new memories. (The Psychology of Re-enactment)
  4. I controlled the urge to discover her life on social media. Her happy pictures with her new found love would have demeaned my morale. (The Psychology to Deter Stress Response)
  5. I filled hours spent talking to her with doing things that I love the most, such as writing on Quora. The overwhelming response made me feel valuable and I came to terms with my loss. (The Psychology Of Self-Validation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram