What are the things that people tell you about corporate life

I left my job 1 year ago, I'll tell you from my experience, what I have seen and what I have learned…..

  1. No one is your friend…no one. Please don't do this mistake of making friends. It will save you from lot of pain.
  2. In initial first months of your job try to learn, observe, analyze more.
  3. Don't rush through learning everything at a time in the initial days of your job. First know the culture, how system works. Pro tip…Trust me.
  4. Don't gossip….someone is always listening
  5. Politics exist… So play the game. Attend some events. Brush some shoulders
  6. No matter how good performer you are you can be replaced
  7. Never ever share your personal life with your office colleagues and manager.. even if you think they its worth sharing coz 1 feel in the corporate world that could actually backfire.
  8. Smile, be polite even with your rude seniors, that's how it works.
  9. And most important it's your Job not life.
  10. Don't mix your job and your personal life. You will become miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram