What kind of people really bother you

 One of the fellow quoran said to me yesterday over a phone call when I said “I didn't know she's in her late 30s, she looks like someone in her early 20s”

I asked why? And they had no authentic answer.

So basically writers of Quora have categorised and sidelined her because of a trival controversy ignited by a foolish illiterate person Darpan Darshnik. Anurag Kashyap

A large number of writers, including her friends came in support of him when he mispotrayed an answer of Anshu Ma’am where her context was completely opposite from how it was looked at.

But see where he's now, Karma did its best.

And as for infidelity, most of my friends or I would say all my friends who come from wealthy families and in a healthy committed relationship go to brothels, so ultimately, atleast from the place I belong and the world I've seen so far, it's we men who engage in infidelity more frequently than women.

Anshu Bharti is a class, she adds significant valuable insight on this platform and she should be respected for her contribution.

She and few others are the reason why quora was earlier considered a learning platform but alas people have polluted it and even our popular celebrated writers joined the herd mentality.

We talk about equality but when a women stand by her beliefs and speaks her mind, we try to supress her, bully her to the point where she feels compelled to take a break from platforms like Quora.

Clearly society is rigourous towards independent women!

I’ve great respect and admiration for Anshu ma'am and I would want my sister, mother and wife to be as strong headed as she is. The way she leads her life, the decisions she make is commendable, and I believe every women of our country should take inspiration from her.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram