What Kind of Women Should You Never Date?

 

“Why are you touching my wrists?”, I ask my girlfriend-who-is-also-a-nurse.

“You have such nice veins on your forearms”, she replies with a strange look in her eyes. Her fingers gently touch the ulnar artery on my right arm. “They would be so nice, so perfect, to stick a needle in”, she continues. I shudder.

“I would stick the needle in, right here”, she finishes, as she points at a particular vein.


A few days later, I am observing the skin between my knuckles. It is dry and a little bit cracked.

“What is that?”, she asks.

“Oh, it is just dry skin,” I answer. “Must be since I have been washing my hands so often, because of Covid-19.”

She leans forward to observe my hand more closely. “Oh no, I am pretty sure that you will develop hand dermatitis later in life”, she says.

“Hand… what?” I stammer.


Again, a few days later, we are relaxing in bed. Her head is resting on my chest.

“You have such a fast heart-rate”, she says.

“I… what?” I manage to blurt out. “Is it irregular? Am I healthy?”

“Yes, yes, you are perfectly healthy”, she replies with a grin from ear to ear.

And yet, I cannot help but wonder if she’s smiling because there really is nothing wrong with me, or because she is about to have the opportunity to stick a needle in me.


On a more positive (and serious) note, dating a nurse also means that:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram