What are some reasons why men may lose interest in their wives after the wife has given birth?

 No It’s wrong that man looses interest in his wife after delivery .

Rather he becomes more empathetic looking at his wife’s tremendous physical transformation and sufferings during nine months . He is the witness to his wife ‘s nine months up and down journey .

So he starts caring more towards his wives after he experiences fatherhood .

At least I have seen in my case . My husband was literally looking and taking care of our daughter as I had caesarean and it was very difficult to get up frequently from bed .

He was so busy in taking care of both the babies big and small that he had no time to think about other things . His main concern was I was looking pale .

I think A husband who is not empathetic towards his wife after delivery is not a man only because even animals take care of their babies for few days .

Though I have seen mostly women going to mothers house for delivery but I think it’s not a good idea . This reduces the responsibility of a husband as well as the bond between husband and wife which is very crucial in the last two three months of pregnancy .

I guess this could be the reason for losing interest in the wives after delivery due to lack of emotional attachment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram