Indian Men: What scares Indian men

 I was walking down the road. It was a long day at work and I wanted to reach home ASAP, take shower, have dinner and relax on couch.

A beautiful girl was walking ahead of me at a distance on the same route co-incidentally.

she looked back.. and takes a brief look at me (well she is beautiful).

I ignored.

After few minutes she again looked back with suspicious eyes.

And again.

Me thinking - Heckshit wait, she thinks I’m stalking her.

what should I do? should I change my path?

I think I should cross the road and move to the other side, but I’ve to go this side only.

I think I should stop for few seconds and let her go, but I am already getting late..

Should I tell her that I am not stalking her? wait.. that would be weird and creepy..

maybe I should walk fast and move ahead of her.. noo she’ll think I am definitely stalking her.

Wait.. she stopped.. she is now looking straight at me as I am walking towards her.

She - Excuse me

Me - Yes

She - Can you tell me where can I get an Auto, I’ve been looking for it from past few minutes but it seems there is no Auto over here.

Me - (now relaxed) Well just go straight and the second left towards the main road, just 5 min. from here there is a bus stop and autos are available there.

She - Thank you.

I asked, if she’ll reach fine (Gentlemen trait).

She replied (with a smile) - I am an Army Bachha (Army Kid).

So, What scares Indian men? - Fear of getting involved in false allegations.

No offence to all the girls out there. You are brave. It just happens with most of us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram