What is the best advice for girls!

 

A few years ago, when I was in 9th or 10th grade, a random person had texted me on Instagram. He didn't have a pfp, just sent a hi. I replied with a hello and with some normal general greetings, he sent me the photo of a really cute guy and said that it's him.

I didn't budge. I knew that there's a high probability that this photo might be fake. He introduced himself from Mumbai. I had this general doubt that “Why will a guy from Mumbai who's that cute be interested in me?”

After a few days, I received some texts from that guy-

“I'll viral all your nu*es.”

“Send me nu*es or else I'll viral the fake ones.”

And a lot more.

Instead of losing my cool and begging him that “Please don't do so, I'll do everything you want,” I said “Do whatever you want. I don't care. Instead, please send me some too, I wanna see how much hot you made me.”

Jo krna hai karle, mujhe fark nhi pdhta. Mujhe bhi bhej de, mai bhi to dekhu kitna hot bnaya hai mereko.

I kid you not, he was baffled๐Ÿ˜‚. He was not expecting that.

Instead of me blocking him, he blocked me๐Ÿ˜‚. And this is not one incident. I've experienced 5–7 more such creeps and blackmailers.

My best advice for girls is that-

  1. Do NOT get fooled by the cute looks of a random person you see on Instagram. Never ever.
  2. Before making online friends, be careful. Very careful.
  3. Do not trust anyone blindly online or offline. Be it a stranger or a known person. Remember, maximum molestation cases occur in family.
  4. Do NOT be the sweet, fragile and soft female that the society expects from you. Even if you are, do not show it, especially when you are threatened like that. Do not give in to the perpetrator’s demand.
  5. Never exchange private photographs with anyone. Never ever. Nobody can be trusted.
  6. Do NOT disclose your location. I also claim myself to be from Kolkata, but actually I'm not from Kolkata. And except 2–4 people from my many online contacts, nobody knows my exact location, my hometown, etc.
  7. Incase someone deepfakes your photographs, please search “cybercrime report online India” and report the crime. Actions will be taken, trust me.
  8. Prioritise your career above everything. Love, relationship, friendship and everything else.
  9. Trust your approach. I knew that I didn't send him anything, hence whatever he says/does doesn't matter, since it's all fake anyways.

That's all. Stay safe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram