What scares a woman but not a man?

 Nope! I wouldn’t mention molestation, rapes, harassment. Why? Because they scare both men and women on the same level.

*In the class-room*

I felt something wet down there accompanied with a growl in the tummy. Bam! I hit my head, looking at the date today. I hit my periods!

Aghast, I unzipped my bag, searching eagerly for a sanitary pad. Ugh. No pad. Sh*t.

The class was going on. I managed to ask some of my girl friends if they carried a pad, they checked and didn’t have any.

I could feel something running down there, looking at my light blue jeans, I became hell scared. I was waiting impatiently for the break.

*Break*

I stood, asked my friends for a corner-eyed check. They gave a thumbs-up. I literally felt lighter, but only a little.

I rushed down to the reception. It was an ordinary coaching institute. I couldn’t notice any woman to talk about this, so I gave in.

I asked the man at the desk, if I could leave for a medical store. He felt awkward at first, and let me go. I took a friend with me. We searched every corner, and found one.


The most difficult part?

To sneak in back, hiding such a huge, bright orange packet of sanitary napkins. No matter whatever you people would say, it is still tough to meet the staring eyes.

So, I managed to, somehow hide it under my shirt, and rushed inside the washroom. I changed, and felt so much relieved.


So what scares woman, but not a man?

When your tummy feels an excruciating pain, realizing it’s your periods, added on to which is the fear of knowing that there’s no extra pad, lying in your bag.

Oh yes! And if you’re wearing something white or light-colored, you literally lose your senses.

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram