What disgusts you

 Yesterday, I went to a doctor for my medical certification ( for college purposes) doctor asked me the purpose of getting medical certification.

I told him that ,I am getting shifted to another city for my future studies . When I have told him this he started making faces and he got rude too.

He told me you can't do anything in your life: because ,I am shifting to another city for my post graduation , he also said the person who want to achieve something can achieve it from anywhere, that I agreed. But then why people gets shifted to another city for their acting careers, engineering, and medical carreer too?

( I personally have huge respect for this stream and people who are in medical field)

But as he is a doctor having many degrees, and more than 30 + years of experience, I never accepted this kind of behavior from him of getting jealous and criticizing me

He even taunt me indirectly that I can't achieve anything in my life that broke me .

But then I remembered one thing

My father once told me: life is not fair enough for everyone there are many people who will let you down intentionally for their sake or even without their sake, during this situation just move on and let them have the pleasure of letting you down, let them be happy and work on yourselves.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram