What event made you realize that your younger brother/sister has grown up

 I was in 11th standard that time. My brother is 6 years younger than me. So he was fairly 11 years old then. That day after coming back from school, I went to my room, took off my school dress and was lying in bed in only innerwears by shutting the door without locking it cause my parents didn't allow us to lock our rooms. I used to do this most of days after coming back from school and my brother knew it. But that day one of my friend (male) came just after school to collect some class notes. And just after entering in house he was heading directly towards my room (as he knew which one is my room) without asking anyone. But my brother saw it, and he immediately stopped him and said politely to wait in the living room as I'll come in few minutes. Then my bro knocked on my door, gave me some clothes to wear which he took from almirah that's placed in different room and said to visit my friend.

That day I realised my bro became so matured and grown up, felt like he is my older brother who can be protective too. I feel so blessed to have him in my life.

More  ... Best relationship advice ||  What are the best relationship advice you ever got?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do men wish women knew

1. If you are truly interested in us, don't play hard. Either say yes or no..Simple.. 2. When you call us at work, or when we are busy w...

My Instagram